Infinity
Hi and welcome to the site register and say hello in the introductions section.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Infinity
Hi and welcome to the site register and say hello in the introductions section.
Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

We are INFINITY! SL

You are not connected. Please login or register

PvP: to the mmo challenged (like myself)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PvP: to the mmo challenged (like myself) Empty PvP: to the mmo challenged (like myself) Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:12 pm

B Beastin'

B Beastin'
Guild Recruiter

Hey guys. As some probably know, Star Legends is my first MMO EVER! With that being said, with the addition of PvP, I jumped in, because I was told by some of u how fun it is. And even though it is awesome (more fun than I expected), I get my butt handed to me more often than not. I know understand that there is quite a difference between the strategies between PvP and PvE, like classic console games like Goldeneye, the Halo games, and Ghost Recon etc. How would u more experienced, WoW and PL players recommend MMO noobs but Star Legend goons like myself school us to lets say respecing some moves for a particular character (op, engi, comm),combat strategies for different character pairings (2 comms/one engi, 3 engis, 2ops/1comm in 3vs3)etc. what would u guys recommend?

Pirateking

Pirateking
Site Admin and Guild Officer

right now i think everyone is leaning the ins and outs of SL pvp but in general i find that its all about your sequence of skills. so my best suggestion is to play with that it might cost you a little bit of plat respecing and stuff but its fun figuring it out. i have a pretty good op build im playing with but its no where near complete. Smile

https://infinitysl.forumotion.com

KissMyJuicy

KissMyJuicy
Guild Recruiter

this is my skills that I uses for eng.
5pts wither
5pts leech
5pts empathy
5pts suppression
5pts transference
5pts pain
5pts decay

this works perfectly for me and I have kill couple coms with these skills I help this works for all ya eng out there Very Happy

Pirateking

Pirateking

yup you kill me almost every time ^ affraid

https://infinitysl.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum