Infinity
Hi and welcome to the site register and say hello in the introductions section.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Infinity
Hi and welcome to the site register and say hello in the introductions section.
Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

We are INFINITY! SL

You are not connected. Please login or register

The returning of Infinity in Star Legends

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HEROZ

Guild Master

Hey guys hows everyone. i hope you all enjoyed ur summer and winter. i would like to say sorry to all of you if i left for such a long time. its a long story, but anyways. i would like yo thank all of you for stayin in infinity. i have all the best player in the game. so i would like to comback and bring back the pieces that fall apart and rebuild it to a new generation. i masterex would like to ask u all to join me and plah this game with me once again. thank you for your time i miss you all.Smile

B Beastin'

B Beastin'
Guild Recruiter

What's up Boss? I just looked on this site to see if anyone posted anything in the last couple of months and I see this! Wow! I haven't played since like the end of January;I was the only one left. Sad I logged onto the game today to see if I could spot anyone and I seen you and Kissmyjuicy was back in the guild (no Nicemelons though) and all I could think was where u guys been at! good to see u back on though. Maybe I might get back on it.

HEROZ

Guild Master

Hey buddy! yeah we are coming back. i hope everyone saw my.post here. i miss the old days and yes that was quite a long time. lol tnx for staying tho.

B Beastin'

B Beastin'
Guild Recruiter

so, who all u get ahold off yet? those that u heard from, were they down with the resurrection of infinity?

HEROZ

Guild Master

Yhup they were down for it. they are actually excited for it:)

KissMyJuicy

KissMyJuicy
Guild Recruiter

I haven't been on here for almost a year. I hope we do start bring back our guild. Smile
Hit me up on facebook if you want
www.facebook.com/chesterbutt

send me a mgs before adding me so i remember who you are. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum